Hotel Rubicon Palace, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
28th January until the 4th February 2016
The Rubicón Palace is an emblematic seafront resort located in Playa Blanca, in the south of the island of Lanzarote. Discover its new Chill-Out terrace with sea views, its spectacular pools, wide selection of cuisine and full programme of activities for adults and children of all ages. The hotel also has a Despacio Thalasso Centre with spa and personalised treatments and the Daisy Adventure, where children can have a ball with an incredible pirate ship and fun water games.
- 593 Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi in communal areas and rooms, depending on availability
- Internet Corner (with additional charge)
- 5 adult pools (1 heated in winter and 1 with salt water)
- 3 children’s pools (2 heated in winter)
- Chill-Out Terrace (NEW!)
- Multi-purpose sports ground
- Minigolf and beach volleyball
- Laundry service
Spacious, bright rooms with views of the gardens, pools or sea.
- Double Room
- Double Room Sea View
- Double Room Interconnected
- Superior Room
- Superior Privilege Room
- Junior Suite
- Privilege Junior Suite
Restaurants and bars
The Rubicón Palace offers a wide range of bars and restaurants so you can enjoy a true gourmet experience in Lanzarote.
- Janubio Restaurant
- Tabaiba Restaurant
- El Volcán Privilege Gastronomic Restaurant (RENOVATED!)
- El Velero Italian Restaurant
- La Choza Restaurant
- Piano Bar
- Beefeater Sports Bar
- Montaña Roja Entertainment hall
Exclusive Rooms and Services
Enjoy a unique experience with Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services at the Rubicón Palace. With this service, you can enjoy exclusive treatment, dine on exceptional cuisine and sleep in the best rooms.
Health and beauty centres
At the Despacio Thalasso Centre, you can relax in the spa or treat yourself with one of our seawater or other personalised treatments.
Sports and Entertainment
The H10 Rubicón Palace offers a full programme of sports and other activities organised by our team of entertainers, the Blue Team:
- Diving & snorkelling centre (with additional charge)
- Film sessions in the Teatro del Mar (3 sessions per week)
- Daytime activities programme: stretching, aqua aerobics, Spanish classes, water polo, minigolf, darts, archery, rifle shooting, boules, pool and table tennis.
- Evening entertainment: themed parties and shows for adults and children.