31st Annual Course to be held in Madeira
So what and where is Madeira?
- A Sub tropical Portuguese Island in a sophisticated floral paradise.
- It enjoys a year round warm climate, never too hot or too cold.
- It is the last stop for Cruise Ships on their way to America.
- Where the famous Madeira cake and footballer Christiano Ronaldo was born.
- William Shakespeare referred to Madeira Wine as a precious essence.
- Sir Winston Churchill often retreated to Madeira and painted the fishing village of Camera de Lobos during the war years.
- It has a large attractive Casino building designed by the famous Architect Oscar.
- World’s leading Tourist Island in 2016, the capital of Funchal is quite stunning.
- Madeira is off the coast of Africa, hence it’s attractive climate.
- Why not take afternoon tea in Reid’s Hotel just like Sir Winston Churchill did.
- Go on white knuckle cable car rides and street sledging – great fun.
So where will PTO be based on this Paradise Island, the luxurious Four Views Oasis Hotel on all–inclusive with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. The Hotel offers a regular courtesy bus to the capital Funchal 5km away. The Island is very low key and relaxing.
Well what are you waiting for go on-line and complete your booking form now, pay your deposit to ensure your place. Do not miss this superb venue and stunning location in January 2018.
A great selection of departure airports, with excellent departure times; a new tour operator and additional baggage allocation – 22kgs hold and 10kgs on-board. By paying direct debit you will not miss the monthly amounts. PTO will announce some exciting speakers shortly.